File Not Found

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:59 PM
Edited Dec 8, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Hi Brian et al,

Thanks for contributing to CodePlex.

I'm having trouble using this tool. I'm at 12.0.0.6520, which is SP2 + October CU. I'm logged in as the farm admin account, who has local admin privledges. I'm able to use both the BAT file for STSADM, as well as type the commands myself, all successfully. I can successfully activate the feature.

However, when I go to: /_admin/readify/LinkChecker.aspx I get the SharePoint Error page: File Not Found. I can see the virtual directory, and the aspx page. I have reset IIS, hoping it was a cache issue.

Not sure where I went wrong with the deployment.

Dec 14, 2009 at 1:41 PM

hi,

I am also facing the above issue, I am not sure what I am doing wrong.. anyone have solution for this issue?

Jun 10, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Hi,

I also have the same issue, if you have found how to solve this problem then please reply ..

Jul 9, 2010 at 2:26 PM

This is caused by the fact that I was running WSS 3.0 and "LinkChcker.aspx" page referecnes some MOSSS 2007 controls (which incidentally are unneeded). i update the linkchecker.aspx page to remove these references and then the file not found error went away. However, I'm still having problems actually trying to get a report to generate!